Developing Cedar Valley Leaders of Tomorrow...Today!
Leader Valley is a talent development initiative of the Greater Cedar Valley Alliance and Chamber, located in two communities — Waterloo and Cedar Falls, Iowa. Leader Valley prepares Pre-K-12 students for life by providing them with the essential soft skills needed for a life of effectiveness and a competitive advantage in the workforce. We believe this is achieved through high levels of community collaboration. Through Leader Valley, strong partnerships among Cedar Valley businesses, Pre-K12 Schools, and higher education are being fostered.
Leader in Me
Leader Valley champions believe that ALL students in the Cedar Valley deserve authentic learning and leadership opportunities in a rich leadership school culture. The first priority of Leader Valley is the implementation of Leader in Me in Cedar Valley schools. Through Leader in Me we are:
- Equipping educators to be leaders and to foster leadership among students
- Helping students develop the essential soft skills students need for a lifetime of effectiveness
- Giving students a competitive advantage as they prepare for the workforce
- Developing the talent that our local businesses need to remain viable
- Transforming school cultures with an emphasis on leadership development.
For more information about Leader Valley, click here.